About Pangolin’s Puzzle
Pangolin’s Puzzle is a story-based series of logic puzzles from Hero Factor Games. You’re trying to get the little pangolin away from the poachers, but you need to solve some pretty challenging maps to get her to safety.
- Pangolin’s Puzzle is overtly Christian, often making reference to God and the Creator.
- The controls are intuitive and the puzzles are easy to see (if not easy to complete).
- The story is fairly simple but fitting and entertaining for the type of game that it is.
- The art style is detailed, impressive, and unique.
- The music track is pleasant to listen to. It’s relaxing and motivating at the same time.
I’m not a fan of the in-app purchases. If you get stuck, you get a few free hints. After that, you have to pay for them. Because I found the game to be more difficult than the average game, I think I would need to purchase hints fairly often.
Who Should Play Pangolin’s Puzzle?
If you enjoy logic puzzles or enjoy puzzle games in general and are looking for something new, this is a very high-quality game app. It’s available for Android and iOS.